Meet Dr. Robyn S. Joppy
With over 20 years of combined experience in corporate and regulatory compliance, Dr. Robyn S. Joppy is an expert in her field.
Over the years, she has worked in both the healthcare and dental industries as well as the non-profit sector. In addition, she worked as the vice president of corporate compliance and integrity at an international human services organization, as well as served as an integrity consultant for faith-based organizations, trade associations and more.
One Accord Consulting is a privately owned consulting firm specializing in developing, revising and implementing compliance and integrity plans. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, our team consists of corporate compliance experts and professionals dedicated to helping you develop a program that will bring your business to the next level.
One Accord places special emphasis on establishing a long-term relationship with its clients, based on mutual understanding, trust, respect, and transparency. We believe in working with, as well as for, you and recognize the importance of being in accord with each and every one of our clients. In turn, this enables us to create customized compliance programs, tailored to your organization and its ethics and company’s culture, and create a personalized plan that takes all facets of your business into account.
One Accord operates as a full-service consulting firm and provides a wide array of services including codes of conduct, compliance and integrity plans, compliance education and training, audits and investigations, human resource development, coaching and mentoring programs, documentation training and more. Our professional, highly educated and culturally diverse team will work with you from concept development through implementation to provide long-term solutions that will meet and exceed your business’ current and future needs.
- Founded in 2016
- 100% minority – and women-owned
- Full Service Consulting Firm: compliance and integrity plans, code of conduct, compliance education and training, audits and investigations, human resource development (HRD)
- Develop coaching and mentoring programs, new hire ethics training, documentation training, and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training
- Professional, culturally diverse, highly trained and experienced consultants
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Member, the Health Care Compliance Association, the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, and the Northeastern Educational Research Association